The Moretz Family

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas, Everyone! We had a lovely time over the holidays. We were able to spend time both in Savannah first, then had Christmas in Augusta. Henry had a blast. He racked up on the toys, books, and clothes. He saw Santa and they were best buds. I cut my hair - 10 inches - donated to Locks of Love. We are back to work now, but for the weekend William and I are spending Sat. night at the Ritz Carlton at Lake Oconee. This was William's Christmas gift to me - and I get a massage and a pedicure!! I CAN'T WAIT!!

Oh, other news...

I am pregnant! I am due 7/11/08 - I am 12 weeks tomorrow. I had an ultrasound today (part of early screening for any genetic problems) - everything went great. We find out the sex at my next appt - my birthday - Feb. 7.


Here is the family on Christmas Day at Mimi and Bump's house.

Dec. 23rd "Moretz Christmas Party" - Henry with Mimi and cousins Cameron and Gennie.

Loves the camera

Our little Christmas tree - potted, with 2 strands of lights and a few ornaments. I was lazy this year...

This was taken when we went to see Santa.

Like I said, "Best Buds"

ARRGGGHHH!

Mommy's haircut

Opening presents on Tybee - especially loves this music box.

Hope you all have a Happy New Year, and we wish you many blessings in 2008!!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger The Bucklers said…

    Glad you updated the blog. Britt was starting to make you look so bad!! Great to see yall are doing well.

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger The Bucklers said…

    Glad you updated the blog. Britt was starting to make you look so bad!! Great to see yall are doing well.

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger The Bucklers said…

    The blog is looking great!! Brad told me you had updated, and I love your new haircut. Congrats on the baby! Cant wait to hear if it is a girl or a boy!! Keep us updated....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home